1. Persons who purchase in the store UL & Ka, which are consumers as defined in art. 221 of the Civil Code shall have the right to withdraw from the sale agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The date of withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire possession of the goods or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the goods.
3. To use the right of withdrawal, you must inform the Seller: UL & Ka Katarzyna Zasiadly Palacza Street 41A, 60-242 Poznan/Poland, e-mail email@example.com about your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
4. You can use the example of withdrawal form attached as Appendix 1 to the present Regulations, but it is not obligatory. You can also complete and submit the withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement by email : firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use this option, we will confirm immiedietly about the fact of reciving such withdrawal on a durable medium (for example by e-mail).
5. To keep the deadline for withdrawal, it is enough to send information regarding exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract before the date of withdrawal.
6. In case of withdrawal from the contract we will return you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the goods (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest normal delivery offered by us), immediately and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to execute the right of withdrawal. Reimbursement of payments will be done using the same payment method that you had used in initial transaction, unless you expressly agreed for other solution; in any case you will not incur any fees due to the return.
7. Please send back or deliver the goods to us at: UL & Ka Katarzyna Zasiadly Palacza Street 41A, 60-242 Poznan immediately, but no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate us of withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the deadline of 14 days. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are responsible only for diminished value of the goods resulting from the use of them in a different way than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.