1. The following safety policy of personal data (hereinafter the "Policy") applies to the store operating at www.ulandka.com (hereinafter referred to as "Shop UL&Ka"). The owner of the UL&Ka Katarzyna Zasiadły Palacza Street 41A, 61-242 Poznan/Poland (hereinafter referred to as "Seller"). This policy is based on the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (OJ 2014 item. 1182, as amended. D.).
2. The personal data administrator is Katarzyna Zasiadly Barska Street 5 / 3A, 61-489 Poznan, Poland.
3. When placing an order, the client consciously accepts the terms of this Policy.
4. The customer may agree to process and use of personal data by the Seller specified in the order form in order to implement the sale agreement, possible return / exchange / complaint of the goods.
Providing this information is voluntary, but their absence makes impossible to place an order.
5. Shared by the customer personal information collected to fulfill the contract sales (including the sale agreement, issue a sales receipt, shipment), a possible return / exchange / complaint to the following data: name, address, shipping address, e- mail and telephone.
6. The customer can opt to receive from the Seller news about promotions, news, sales or events related to UL&Ka.
7. Provided data is not shared with third parties, with the exception of those involved in the implementation of the agreement of sale, co-administrator UL&Ka, such as courier or Post Office Poland. Entitled to access of personal data are also competent national authorities, under separate regulations.
8. Any person who has provided their personal data is entitled to their view, to change and to stop sharing its data. Any change can be made by the customer by registering the account established in the store UL&Ka.
9. whole shared in the store UL&Ka information is safe in a database of UL&Ka, and no one except authorized people to not have access to of personal data of customers.
10. Customers' personal data are stored, processed and protected by appropriate technical and organizational measures, which ensure the confidentiality and integrity.
11. Shop UL&Ka receives information arising from general principles of Internet connections, which are contained in system logs (eg. IP address). Shop UL&Ka may use this information for technical and statistical help to improve the website and to offer more convenient service to customers. This type of information received are completely safe for customers and guarantee total anonymity.