TERMS OF PURCHASING GOODS IN STORE UL&Ka
(Hereinafter: the "Regulations")
1. Shop operating at www.ulandka.com (hereinafter: the "Shop UL&Ka") sells goods via the Internet.
2. The owner of the store UL & Ka is: Katarzyna Zasiadly, Palacza Street 41A, 60-242 Poznan, Poland entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Tax ID number PL782 226 53 14, the REGON 362 106 420, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as "Seller").
3. The Part making purchases in the store UL & Ka (hereinafter the "Customer") can only be a an adult person or an organizational unit not being a legal person, which the law recognizes the legal capacity or a legal person.
4. Condition of making the purchase in the store UL & Ka is filling by the customer the order form and acceptance of the terms of delivery (including delivery costs) included in the Regulations and order.
5. Each person placing an order in the Store UL & Ka is responsible for examining these regulations.
6. The Seller reserves the right to place on the Store's website UL & Ka advertisements about goods offered, as well as goods and services of third parties.
7. To make purchases in the store UL & Ka is necessary to use by the Client computer equipment with access to the Internet and installed a web browser.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All the goods offered in the store UL & Ka are handmade and unique products made based on creative projects to which the copyright is entitled only Seller or third parties.
2. Any copying, duplication, reproduction or mapping offered in the store UL & Ka goods, including their projects and elaborations may constitute an infringement of copyrights Sellers or third parties.
3. All materials posted on the website of store UL & Ka such as images, texts, graphics are the property of the Seller. Use them without the consent of the Seller is prohibited.
1. The goods offered in the store UL & Ka are made by hand. Due to its uniqueness different copies may be slightly different from each other. Any detailed information about the goods have been included in their descriptions available in the store UL & Ka.
2. The Seller makes every effort to ensure that presented on the website store UL & Ka photos and descriptions of the goods are in line with their actual characteristics.
3. Offered goods are completely new, tailored / created on individual needs.
4. The amount and type of goods offered in the store UL & Ka are variable and are constantly updated. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of products in the store UL & Ka.
5. The prices of products in the store UL & Ka are gross prices (including VAT) and are given in Euro or Polish zloty.
6. The prices of products in the store UL & Ka do not include delivery costs, which will be defined before placing the order, depending on the chosen delivery method by the customer.
7. The price binding for the customer is the price indicated at the desired item at the time of order by the Customer.
8. The seller can sell goods at a promotional price, it can also be a promotion to send the product by the customer without incurring the cost of delivery.
9. The amount of goods covered by the eventual promotion price in the store UL & Ka is limited. Their sale is carried out based on the order placed orders, until out of stock.
1. Condition of making purchases in the store UL & Ka is correct order by completing and sending the order form using the registration system and the tools contained on the website of the store UL & Ka.
2. The customer placing the order provides the data necessary to complete the order: name, shipping address, email address, phone number, and in case of entrepreneurs the company name, address, shipping address, email address, phone number and VAT number .
3. The customer places an order:
a. selecting "ADD TO CART" with the goods, which intends to purchase on the website of store UL & Ka,
b. after completing the whole order indicates in the "cart" method of delivery and payment,
c. sends the order form to the store UL & Ka by selecting the "BUY" in the order form.
4. Before placing an order to UL & Ka each customer is informed about:
a. a total price of selected goods,
b. The total cost of delivery of selected goods,
c. any other possible costs related to the processing an order.
5. Orders of goods will be executed in the order of their submission.
6. In exceptional situations, if there is no given product, the customer will be informed immediately and asked to take a decision on the further implementation of the order.
7. In case mentioned in paragraph. 6 above customer can:
a. cancel the whole order and receive a refund of the whole amount paid, or
b. to agree to a partial completion of the order and receive a refund of the amount paid relating to the canceled part of the order, or
c. agree to extend the term of the order.
8. Shop UL & Ka starts completion of the order at the moment when Seller's bank account the full amount representing:
a. the price of ordered goods, and
b. the delivery charge, if such is due the Seller.
9. In Europe the delivery time is 14 days from the bank account of the Seller the full amount of the payment, unless the description of it at a given good is different. To countries out of Europe the delivery time can be longer.
10. In case of bigger orders placed by the client the execution time can change, but the customer will be immediately informed and will be able to take decisions in accordance with paragraph. 7 above.
11. After placing an order, UL & Ka sends on specified by the customer email address the confirmation of the order by the Client.
1. The price payable to the Seller, along with other fees (including charges for the delivery) should be paid in one of the following ways, by typing in the title of an individual order number generated in the store UL & Ka:
a. Przelewy 24
b. transfer to the Seller's bank account into the account numbered 88 1140 2004 0000 3112 0464 5513
2. The payment shall be made no later than within 5 working days from the date of order.
3. If within the period mentioned in paragraph. 2 above, payment will not be credited to the bank account of the Seller, the order will be canceled.
1. Ordered goods are delivered via the Polish Post to the shipping address indicated in the order form.
2. The costs of delivery are:
a. 3 Euro for shipment sent through the InPost courier to customers in Poland,
b. 5 Euro in case the shipment is sent to the customer in other European countries or the rest of the world.
3. There is no possibility of COD delivery .
4. There is no possibility of personal collection.
5. Seller on request of customer attach the bill to the order.
6. The Seller is not responsible for re-send of the goods that have been returned because of the absence of the recipient, change of residence and failure to so notify Seller or failure to collect the shipment from the post office on time.
INFORMATION CONCERNING THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. Persons who purchase in the store UL & Ka, which are consumers as defined in art. 221 of the Civil Code shall have the right to withdraw from the sale agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The date of withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire possession of the goods or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the goods.
3. To use the right of withdrawal, you must inform the Seller: UL & Ka Katarzyna Zasiadly Palacza Street 41A, 60-242 Poznan/Poland, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org about your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
4. You can use the example of withdrawal form attached as Appendix 1 to the present Regulations, but it is not obligatory. You can also complete and submit the withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement by email : email@example.com. If you use this option, we will confirm immiedietly about the fact of reciving such withdrawal on a durable medium (for example by e-mail).
5. To keep the deadline for withdrawal, it is enough to send information regarding exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract before the date of withdrawal.
6. In case of withdrawal from the contract we will return you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the goods (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest normal delivery offered by us), immediately and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to execute the right of withdrawal. Reimbursement of payments will be done using the same payment method that you had used in initial transaction, unless you expressly agreed for other solution; in any case you will not incur any fees due to the return.
7. Please send back or deliver the goods to us at: UL & Ka Katarzyna Zasiadly Palacza Street 41A, 60-242 Poznan immediately, but no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate us of withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the deadline of 14 days. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are responsible only for diminished value of the goods resulting from the use of them in a different way than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1. Any complaints, delays in delivery, the possible inconsistency with the order or damage caused during transport should be reported immediately in writing to the following address: UL & Ka Katarzyna Zasiadly Palacza Street 41A, 60-242 Poznan/Poland, or electronically to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Before taking shipment, the Customer is obliged to check in presence of courier state of packaging.
3. If your shipment show signs of damage, do not take it, and in the presence of courier prepare the appropriate protocolthe model which has a courier.
4. Complaints will be processed within 14 working days from the receipt of the notification of the complaint.
5. If the complaint is accepted defective product will be immediately repaired or replaced with a new, full value.
6. If repair or replacement of the product will not be possible or it will be very difficult, Seller - on the basis of the findings with the customer - will return the equivalent of the price of goods or offer other available in the store UL & Ka products.
7. The costs of delivery of a new or defect-free shipments are borne by the Seller.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The personal data administrator is Katarzyna Zasiadly Palacza Street 41A, 60-242 Poznan.
2. When ordering customer may agree to use and process personal data by the Seller specified in the order form to fulfill the contract of sale, possible return / exchange / complaint of the goods. (Dz. U. 2014 item. 1182, as amended. D.).
3. Providing the data referred in paragraph. 2 above is voluntary, but the lack of data makes impossible to place an order.
4. The customer has the right to access or correct their personal data.
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply the relevant provisions of Polish law.
2. The customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code has the possibility to use the non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and claims of the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Regional Inspector of Trade Inspection. The detailed rules of access to these procedures are available at www.uokik.gov.pl under "Settlement of consumer disputes".
3. Opinions and questions concerning the presentation of of goods and orders can be sent to the e-mail email@example.com.
4. These Regulations apply from the date of its placement on the website http://ulandka.com / regulations and is available at any time via the specified website in a form that allows it to print.